TAMILCINEMA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Vijaysaythupathi, Gayatri acting 'rummy' trailer
by Admin Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:25 am

» Tamanna wave in tamil
by Admin Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:23 am

» 'Jayam' Ravi Now Ravi Slim !
by Admin Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:15 am

» Exclusive: 'Second World' film Arya - Anushka's appearance!
by Admin Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:05 am

» Vaan Engum Nee Minna Song Making from Endrendrum Punnagai
by Admin Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:02 am

» I am the director of the film,rajini,Anirudh and sivakarthi the desire to run-danush
by Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:40 pm

» irandaam ullagam trailer
by Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:02 pm

» Master Mahendran plays hero 'vizha' trailer!
by Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:38 pm

» Travancore sisters
by Admin Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:20 pm

» aarambam movie adadaaaarambamy the song teaser
by Admin Sat Oct 26, 2013 9:48 am

» The Most Ugliest Vampires Ruling Genocidal States & The Way To Bring independence To Tamileelam
by Admin Fri Oct 25, 2013 8:23 am

Keywords

I am the director of the film,rajini,Anirudh and sivakarthi the desire to run-danush

Go down

I am the director of the film,rajini,Anirudh and sivakarthi the desire to run-danush Empty I am the director of the film,rajini,Anirudh and sivakarthi the desire to run-danush

Post by Admin Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Dhanush to act in a Hindi film and accumulate a lot of opportunities.But, be very careful to select movies Dhanush is determined to acting.Unnamed newmovie Vetrimaran in line to become the Committee.He came to Hollywood, he spoke about.'' The British, Spanish and came to Hollywood film. Fullstory of the film sent to me.When Bollywood debut laughing. I laugh like a Hollywood debut. I said smiling. But, for me, anything is possible. Nothing is impossible.I am the director of the film,rajini,Anirudh and sivakarthi the desire to run.Converge to a lot of aniruttirku newopportunity. But the moment I've got to pay attention to the music,'' he says Dhanush only.

Admin
Admin

https://cinema.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down